Torne is the warmest shoe in the Icebug collection. The high shaft is insulated with wool and GORE-TEX® Partelana, a very warm combination. The shaft provides stability and shelter from cold conditions and together with the insulation it will keep feet warm in as low temperatures as -30°C during normal activity. The upper is made of bluesign® Polyester mesh and suede and has a GORE-TEX® membrane that is 100% waterproof. The mudguard goes all the way around the shoe to give extra durability and protection. Full front lacing for easy access and fit adjustment. Torne has a thick insole with Woolpower lining that adds both insulation and comfort in cold conditions. The Biosole™ compound maintains softness also in very low temperatures, a property that enables reliable unstudded winter traction.
Key USP features:
• Biosole™, with 62% natural rubber
• Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane.
• Insulated and prepared for cold winter days.
• Bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester Ripstop. Öko-Tex standard 100 GORE-TEX® lining.
• BLOtsOM® foam and recycled Woolpower felted wool insole.
• Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements made of 60 % recycled plastic. 11-12 % is recycled nylon fishing nets.
• Biosole™ outsole, with 62 % natural rubber.
Upper: Suede and bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester Ripstop.
Lining: GORE-TEX® insulated comfort (80%PES / 20% Wool)
Insock: BLOOM algae foam, Woolpower recycled wool
Midsole: 20% BLOOM® Foam EVA
Outsole: Biosole™ outsole, with 62 % natural rubber.
Size: US 7-12, 13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)