The high performance Elevate is a half aero cycling helmet developed in cooperation with the Swedish Cycling Teams.
The helmets design utilizes a unique combination of aerodynamics and low weight (330g) resulting in a significant improvement in performance. The effective Bliz Air Flow System™ excessively cools the wearer to enable comfort and stamina in both daily road rides and professional races. With multiple channels, the intake vents distribute the air evenly throughout the helmet, effectively cooling the wearer.
Elevate is made with safety as main priority and to meet the high security demands of the world’s best cyclists. The helmet is adjustable in a 2-way direction for optimal comfort and fit.
- Elevate has an outer shell made of Polycarbonate, which is a lightweight and strong plastic material, commonly used in helmets because of its high impact resistance and tolerance to cold weather.
- Bliz Elevate has been equipped with a unique EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core to provide better protection and high-impact resistance in a crash.
- Airflow Ventilation System was developed using low and high-speed fluid dynamics studies to deliver the ideal airflow rates both within and around the helmet at every speed. The result is a helmet with air channels that delivers pleasant and effective ventilation that further enhances safety.
- Adjustable strap for perfect fit under your chin.
- Adjust the size of your helmet up/down your neck. You can also adjust the size to narrow or wider.
- A built-in net to stop insects from reaching to your skull.
- Easy sunglass dock in the front of the helmet.