The Madshus Endurance Skate is a training and skate touring ski. A race-inspired geometry and sidecut make the ski stable at speed, providing maximum control. The lightweight and durable construction helps to reduce fatigue and improves your skiing experience.
- Polycell: 3D-shaped to maximize the feel of the ski. The PU-based foam core utilizes specific carbon and fiberglass reinforcements to guarantee lightweight consistency and provides excellent dampening.
- Torsion Cap: A reinforced core covered by a cap, allowing a very durable and lightweight construction, creating a tremendous versatility in ski characteristics.
- 3D: The unique process of shaping a ski's surface geometry to remove weight and channel stiffness, for a precise tuning of a ski's torsional rigidity and flex
- Madshus Empower: Through their empowered factory and the internal RFID chips embedded in the cores of their empower™ skis, their customers can utilize the Madshus empower™ app. Access ski prep tools like their wax helper, videos, or engage with their GPS-enabled workout tracker.
- Empower IntelliChip: An internal NFC chip embedded in the ski's core enabling access to data about the ski's internal properties and measurements.
- The Madshus Speed Tip helps create the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski's pressure zone, maximizing glide for hard snow conditions when more snow contact is required.
- P190 Nano Universal