Vauhti LF liquid glide wax can be applied quick and easy way. It is based on the ingredients used in Vauhti race paraffin waxes and high-quality solvents, which give excellence performance and good durability to the product.
Clean & glide for crown & zero skis +10/-1ºC | 50/30°F
Grip & Glide (Double Function) for crown & zero skis-2/-20ºC | 20/-4°F
Skin Care - for maintenance of the skin strip of the skin skis.
LF Mid - Operating range: +5/-6°C | 41/21°F
LF Polar - Operating range: -2/-20°C | 28/-4°F
LF Wet - Operating range: +10/-1°C | 50/30°F
Skin Ski Cleaner - The only cleaner on the market, which has been developed especially for cleaning the skin strip of the skin skis.
Instructions for liquid glides:
- Shake the bottle well.
- Press the sponge against the ski base and squeeze the bottle lightly, which makes the bottle valve open and the product can trickle onto the sponge.
- Apply a thick layer by rubbing it back and forth on the gliding surfaces.
- Allow to dry for approximately 10 min.
- Brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush.
Tips to improve the durability and glide sensitivity:
- Attach the dried product by rubbing with natural cork, you can also use a cork roller (= Roto cork). Using cork will significantly improve the product’s durability. Brush the ski base thoroughly with a nylon brush; if necessary, use a fine-bristled metal brush first.
- Add Vauhti Fluorocarbon Block on ski base waxed with Liquid Glide. Rub with natural cork or Roto cork, and brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush. The glide sensitivity of the ski will increase significantly.
- Rub a layer of Vauhti Fluorocarbon Block on the base, and apply a generous amount of liquid glide on top of this layer, mixing the two products into one ”porridge”. Let dry completely; the longer, the better. Brush heavily, using a nylon brush. You can also extend durability by rubbing the “porridge” with a natural cork or a cork roller. Brush thoroughly with a nylon brush; if necessary, use a fine-bristled metal brush first.