This version has seen some upgrades but Ivalo is still a convenient and light winter boot with reliable traction. Upper is made of Gold rated (LWG) Suede leather and recycled Ripstop Polyester, very durable and water repellent. New version has 3M reflective areas for increased visibility. Weather resistant 8 mm front zipper, now with a suede zipper puller, makes Ivalo easy to put on and off. The mudguard has a new design and adds protection and durability. ESS stabilizer and lots of forefoot rocker gives stable ride platform for fast and healthy feet. Wide ergonomic last. Outsole with dynamic carbide tip studs gives confidence on ice but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces.
Key USP features:
· BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic carbide steel studs.
· Water repellent upper.
· Great walking comfort.
Key design elements:
· Easy to put on and off with the center front zipper
· Wool insock keeping feet warm
· Reflective areas for safe visibility
· Gold rated (LWG) suede leather and 100% recycled, bluesign and solution dyed Ripstop.
· Lining made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester.
· Bloom foam and recycled Woolpower felted wool insole.
· Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
Weight: 850 gram
Insole: Bloom algae foam, Woolpower recycled wool
Lining: Bluesign®, solution dyed recycled polyester fleece
Midsole: EVA with ESS stabilizer
Terrain: Ice, Snow
Outersole: 20% recycled rubber with BUGrip® 16 carbide studs
Upper Part: Gold rated (LWG) Suede/bluesign® recycled PET solution dye Ripstop Polyester/ TPU