New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 shoes have a robust design, comfortable, with excellent grip, stability, breathability, and elasticity so you can run in the mountain with total protection and everything you need to feel faster and confident.
These trail running shoes are created with a Vibram MegraGrip outsole, which is one of the most durable and provides unbeatable traction to the ground, thanks to multidirectional studs that grip any terrain, whether wet, muddy, dry or with stones. The Fresh Foam midsole offers soft cushioning that absorbs impacts.
The upper is made with a synthetic mesh and mini holes for ventilation, which are enough for the foot to feel dry at all times. These breathable shoes come with a protective toe cap, a pull strap, flat laces, and a bootie that adjusts to the foot to give you greater support.
Rack up some miles out on the trails in our rugged Fresh Foam Hierro v6. The men’s running shoe features a lightweight Fresh Foam midsole that helps to provide a soft landing on rough terrain. A proven Vibram® outsole provides traction and durability. TPU threads woven into the upper at key points enhance the structure of this men’s shoe and add toe protection, while laser perforations boost breathability.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Lace closure
- Laser perforations for ventilation
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.