Sold Out $219.99
Rover RB9X GTX
· FOR WHAT: Running and speed hiking
· WHY WE MADE IT: Rover is a shoe made for long, comfortable runs in all kinds of weather and all kinds of terrain types.
Regardless if it comes to long distance running on rocky trails or a slow jog in foul weather a healthy foot climate is what can be expected from this versatile shoe. Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The BOA® Fit System secures perfect upper fit with even closure and makes the handling very convenient. The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole, in combination with the ESS system, result in a stable shoe that protects from over-pronating. The outsole pattern is designed so grip in mud as well as on rocks and together with the RB9X rubber compound it provides superb traction even on both dry and wet surfaces.
Key USP features:
· RB9X outsole
· The BOA® Fit System
· GORE-TEX® membrane
· Upper from bluesign® polyester
· Lining from GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort with bluesign® and Oeko-Tex 100 standard PA textile
· Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Upper Bluesign® and solution dyed PET polyester.
Lining GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane with bluesign® and Oeko-Tex 100 standard lining textile
Insock Ortholite Hybrid lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Midsole Lightweight EVA with 20% BloomFoam
Outsole RB9X with 15% recycled rubber
Weight 345gr (US 9)/ 295gr (USL7,5)
Size US 7-13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)
Torsion Stability flex
Drop 12 mm