A favorite of wildland firefighters and built for a variety of rugged alpine applications, the Fuego features a super-durable construction with a high cuff for added ankle support when carrying heavy loads over variable terrain.
- Classically styled mountain boot
- Double tongue for excellent fit and comfort
- Durable heavy duty rough-out leather upper with 8 inch cuff height
- Vibram M4 Tech sole provides an agressive tread
- Ideal constuction for foresters and wildland fire crews
SIZE OPTIONS : 38 - 47 (half sizes); 48 (whole size)
WEIGHT REFERENCE : 1028g; 2lbs 4oz (1/2 pair size 42)
UPPER : 2.8mm Crosta Pro HS12®
LINING : Taibrelle
MIDSOLE : EVA-MP
OUTSOLE : Vibram® M4 Tech / Mont
LAST : DL
RAND : None
PRIMARY MATERIAL : Leather
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Italy
PRODUCT CODE : 88004
Scarpa Euro Sizing
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.