With our SWISSWOOL FREERIDE GLOVES for men, you’ll be perfectly equipped for every powder descent because cold fingers are now a thing of the past.
While the finest merino wool fibers on the inside provide excellent wear comfort, the SWISSWOOL lining ensures the best possible insulation in freezing airstreams. The Toray Dermizax® EV shell is windproof and water resistant and so provides you with additional protection against the cold and snow.
Thanks to its practical elastic cinch cord, you can adjust our SWISSWOOL FREERIDE GLOVES for men just the way you need to keep the wind and cold at bay. Elastic loss protection gives you security in case it gets a little bit turbulent in the powder. Inserts made from goatskin leather on the palm always ensure a good grip and provide the necessary robustness for intensive use.
As such, our SWISSWOOL FREERIDE GLOVES for men provide the perfect protection for your fingers when freeriding, no matter how long your descent.
- water repellent
- Elastic loss protection
- The finest merino wool inside
- Seam width adjustment (elastic band)
- Very high insulating capacity
- SWISSWOOL® filling (200/120 g/m²)
- Toray Dermizax® EV
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand (washable)
- water resistant
- Extremely high insulation
- The finest Merino wool: The new terry cloth lining contruction is now even softer and warmer