If you have a hankering to cross the ice cap, or just want a really warm, protective boot with great traction for snowmobiling, taking the early chair to operate a ski lift, or chop another load of frozen firewood, the TOUNDRA PRO CSWP is a great choice. Aerotherm™ Aerogel technology makes them warm to -40°F / -40°C.
- Lacing system: Regular
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof
A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Lining: Aerotherm™ Aerogel with Faux fur lining
A warm, cozy, Super insulated lining that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
- Outsole: Rubber Contagrip® W
For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- Upper:PU coated leather, Protective toecap, Gusseted tongue
A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
Protective material over the toe area.