Why let a few feet of snow stop you from power walking or jogging? With frames shaped to move easily past each other and free-rotating suspensions that allow your joints to move naturally, these snowshoes will have you blazing along the trails.
- Speed V-Frames maximize flotation while minimizing deck interference.
- Turned-up V-tails allow an ergonomic gait.
- Nytex decking stays flexible in the cold, sheds snow, and is abrasion-resistant, light and quiet.
- Lightweight Wrapp Cruise bindings are comfortable and easy to get into.
- Light-Ride suspension is lightweight and comfortable, allowing natural joint articulation, and cushioning impact for smoother striding.
- Tempered steel Twin Trac Toe crampons and light aluminum heel cleats provide traction.
- General snowshoeing
- Snowshoe running
|8.25 x 22 in.in.
|Max recommended load