Escape the tracks on the Traverse 78 Crown Xtralite. With a wider profile, deeper than average sidecut, and a full metal edge, this ski provides plenty of stability and control. The Offtrack Crown provides a perfect blend of grip and glide for touring and can be quickly supplemented with an Fischer Super Skin for steeper climbs.
A combination of adhesion and click-in-place for reliable grip and straightforward attachment and removal. The material mix of mohair and nylon glides perfectly, is very durable, and grips especially well.
- Air Tec Steel Edge - Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimised core for steel edge skis.
- Nordic Rocker Camber - Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Offtrack Crown - New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Rental Tail Protector - Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Steel Edge - Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.