Our engineers held nothing back when developing the new Range-MTN snowshoe. The result of countless hours of R&D and testing, this premier, “go anywhere, do anything” snowshoe is in a class of its own. It features the intuitive Wrapp™ MTN Binding with the BOA® Fit System to provide a comfortable, secure full-foot fit that can be adjusted on the fly. The single-piece construction of the Reactiv-Trac™ Frame with Nytex Infinity Decking provides a lightweight platform for stability and flotation. Traction in even the most extreme snow and ice conditions is provided by the serrated aluminum traction rails lining the frame’s perimeter and the aggressive X-Trac™ Toe Crampon which grips packed snow and ice, while still scooping snow underfoot. If you’re looking for a premium, versatile snowshoe that’s at home on the trail, in the mountains and everywhere in between look no further than the Range-MTN.
- The Wrapp™ MTN binding blends Atlas’ proven Wrapp™ series design combined with Boa® Closure System crafted for All-Mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical.
- Stainless steel lace evenly distributes pressure across the foot for the most comfortable and secure fit. Dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit.
- The EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort.
- Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Designed to optimize surface area while also protecting the deck from abrasion, Infinity Decking integrates the deck below and inside the frame with a unique, sleek construction that eliminates frame wrap.
- Pivot Limiter allows a more comfortable steadily stride.
- An aggressive crampon that can bite into ice and hard packed snow while still being able to scoop underfoot when walking in softer conditions.
- Traction Rails run 2/3 length of snowshoe providing stability and control in all conditions, while still allowing tail to flex for natural gate.
- 19 degree heel lift - Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents.
||120 - 200 lbs
||150 - 250 lbs
|*Load = User's Bodyweight + Gear