The SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ SHORTS for men are ideal for the discerning ski tourer who knows that less is more: less weight, less volume but more performance.
The robust PERTEX® QUANTUM outer layer makes our lightweight insulating shorts extremely windproof and abrasion resistant, with the quilted outer fabric providing a stylish pixel look. A 60 g/m2 SWISSWOOL® lining not only provides excellent insulation against the cold, the fibers also have a moisture-regulating function, absorbing up to 35% of their own weight in moisture. Thanks to its athletic cut and the use of elastic MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT in the sides, our SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ SHORTS for men adapts to your every move, even in the most demanding terrain. The adjustable waistband provides a perfect fit and makes them easy to put on or take off in any situation.
The SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ SHORTS for men are therefore the ideal companions for demanding tours, when low weight and maximum performance are required.
PERTEX® QUANTUM has a particularly tight weave structure, making it extremely windproof and abrasion-resistant. At the same time the material is soft and light. PERTEX® QUANTUM is a sustainable material made from recycled polyamide.
- Elastic stretch inserts made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT
- Ergonomic cut
- Side zipper opening (both sides)
- Adjustable waistband (elastic cord with stopper)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Made in Europe
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- PFC free