Light, warm and strong—the ultimate two-person tent for winter backcountry touring.
Built to be the ultimate shelter for backcountry skiers, splitboarders and snowshoers, the Access 2 tent is lighter than a mountaineering tent, but warmer than our backpacking tents. Limited mesh on the tent body offers greater warmth on frigid nights, while the light and packable design saves you precious energy on the climb and descent. The interior is spacious for delayering, and the strong frame resists overnight snow loading. Quick to set up, the tent offers the protection needed for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line—making it perfect for accessing the bowls, ridges and powder fields above.
Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
Quick Setup: Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
Additional Features: Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Colour - Orange
- Weight - 1.86 kg (3lbs 10oz)C
- Min Weight - 1.64 kg (3lbs 10oz)
- Length - 213cm (84 in)
- Floor Dimensions - 213cm x 127cm (84 x 50 in)
- Floor Area - 2.69 sq. m (29 sq. ft)
- Vestibule Area - 1.62 sq. m (17.5 sq. ft)
- Vestibule Volume - 481 liters (17 cu ft)
- Tent Volume - 1586 liters (56 cu. ft)
- Interior Peak Height - 107 cm (42 in)
- Packed Size - 46 x 15 cm (18 x 6 in)
- Doors - 2
- Rainfly Fabric - 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric - 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Floor Fabric - 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type - 10D polyester micro-mesh