The RC Skate WS combines solid performance in a women's fit option. Skiers will appreciate the Easy Entry Loops and Speed Lock lacing for easy entry and a secure fit. The breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps moisture out, while insulation and a fleece lining provide cold weather protection for uninterrupted Skating fun. Dry, warm & breathable. The Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots, while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape. The climate inside the boot stays warm and dry, no matter what the outside climate is.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot. Heat boot to max. 85°C (185°F) in oven. Step in with socks and tighten laces. Foam adapts automatically. Allow 7-10 min of cooling time.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Robust sole for sporty skiing style. The flat construction enables a longer gliding phase through easier balance. Flex grooves and soft sole flex support the smooth kick. The profile is non-slip and and self-cleaning. 2K-Desmopan® material blend for enhanced skiing performance.
- Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
Item no. S16421
SOLE FLEX - stiff
WEIGHT - 550 g