Winter-Grade warmth without the weight - built for three.
The Access 3 tent lets you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around the weight of a large mountaineering tent. Warm, light and strong, this four-season tent provides the protection that skiers, splitboaders and snowshoers need for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line. The robust frame withstands overnight snow loading, and is quick to set up in the cold. Whether your party is base camping to access powder lines or completing a multiday traverse, the Access 3 tent is warm enough for cold winter nights, yet light enough to keep you nimble while on the move.
Ultralight Warmth:Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
Easton® Syclone™ Poles:Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
Robust Frame:Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
Quick Setup:Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
Additional Features:Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Colour - Orange
- Weight - 2.3kg (4lbs 6oz)
- Min Weight - 1.99kg (4.39lbs)
- Length - 213cm (84 in)
- Floor Dimensions - 213cm x 178cm (84 x 70 in)
- Floor Area - 3.80 sq. m (41 sq. ft)
- Vestibule Area - 1.62 sq. m (17.5 sq. ft)
- Vestibule Volume - 481 liters (17 cu ft)
- Tent Volume - 2576 liters (91 cu. ft)
- Interior Peak Height - 119 cm (47 in)
- Packed Size - 53 x 17 cm (21 x 7 in)
- Doors - 2
- Rainfly Fabric - 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric - 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Floor Fabric - 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type - 10D polyester micro-mesh