Sold Out $269.95
Offering essential ultralight protection for minimalists, thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, the Thru-Hiker 70 Wing and 100 Wing keep wind and rain at bay with minimal impact on total pack weight. The 70 Wing accommodates 1-3 people and weighs as little as .38 kg (12 oz), while the 100 Wing offers ample room for 3 backpackers at a minimum weight of only .49 kg (1 lb 1 oz). Use a wing shelter by itself on a fastpacking trip along the John Muir Trail, or pair one with the Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3 (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection on a long-haul trip up the Continental Divide.
• Ultralight: Ample rain protection with minimal impact on total pack weight.
• Adaptable: Set up with trekking or accessory poles, or suspend from a tree.
• Compact: Both wings pack down tiny and fit in the smallest of backpacks.
• Compatible: Either wing can be paired with Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1, 2 or 3.
• Weather Protection: Featuring durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating.
• CAPACITY: 2-3
• MIN. WEIGHT: .38 kg (12 oz)
• COVERAGE: 6.5 sq m (70 sq ft)
• DIMENSIONS: 2.89 x 2.43 m (9 ft 6 in x 8 ft)
• INTERIOR PEAK HEIGHT: Variable
• RAINFLY: 20D ripstop nylon Xtreme Shield™ coated 1200 mm & silicone.