Combining a curved, asymmetrical last with a soft construction and thin sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS Women's is the cornerstone of our Performance line—an all-around shoe that handles a variety of styles at the highest level. The Instinct VS Women's features a modified heel cup to better suit lower volume feet and also utilizes softer and sticker XS Grip 2 rubber.
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides maximum toe power
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 for a softer, more supple fit and feel
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
Bi-Tension system is a tensioned rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe. It gives priority to sensitivity and subtle support. Specially adapted to our slightly asymmetrical models, Bi-Tension runs under the front of the toes and draws down along the sides of the foot, leaving the center pad for sensitivity.
SIZE OPTIONS : 34 - 44 (half sizes)
WEIGHT REFERENCE : 200g; 7.1oz (1/2 pair size 40)
UPPER : Microsuede & Leather
MIDSOLE : Flexan 1.0mm
OUTSOLE : Vibram® XS Grip 2 (3.5mm)
LAST : FJW - Moderately Downturned, Moderately Asymmetric
PROFILE : Moderately Downturned
SYMMETRY : Asymmetric
CLOSURE : Strap
PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
SOLE RUBBER : Vibram® XS Grip2
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Italy
PRODUCT CODE : 70013002
Scarp Euro Sizing
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.